Timeslip Softworks > Introduce yourself

The Introduce Yourself Thread

<< < (5/7) > >>

Daithi:
Hi Vasily. Thanks for signing up to the forum. It's good to get to know you!

eleve:
Hi all,

girl (well...more like a woman or even granny at +/- 60  ;D ) gamer from Switzerland here. I've worked and played with computers since 1976 and the Internet since 1995. I dislike most games with a toxic atmosphere...I play games to distract and entertain myself not to be insulted or insult others and so I ended up playing mostly single player games after some years in mmos and other multiplayer environments.
Turn based games became important after my hands decided to act up and Vigilantes caught my eye because it is the type of game I like to play these days  :)

If you need help with the translation to German, let me know. I am more or less bilingual in English and German and have done several translations.

Daithi:
Hi eleve. Thanks for introducing yourself. It's nice to get to know you.

Likewise, I dislike games with a toxic environment. For the most part, I avoid competitive games as this seems to be where most of the agro is. A lot of it seems to come from people being unable to deal with losing a game. Sorry to hear your hands are giving you difficulty. Glad Vigilantes caught your eye, we'll do our very best to make it the best game it can be. Thanks for the offer to help with translation - it's unknown if it will be translated yet, but appreciate the offer.

Nighteyes:
Hi there Eleve, and welcome to hte community.
It's always wonderful to met new people with common interests despite any other difference like geografy or age.
You are gonna have to give me the story behind your name though since the cat is envious of my curiosity ^_^

As for your hands, I'm sorry to hear that, despite my younger age I have an idea of what it's like when your body will no longer do what you demand of it.
Was a soldier for 8 years until my knees (Family heritage of weak knees) betrayed me and would no longer let me do the job I love.
I still walk fine, just not with the weight demanded to be stationed in warzones.

Peterplus:
Hi, all.

I am starting learning Java for web development, but I heard that someone is looking for game developer, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version