Vigilantes > Gameplay Discussion

Income reduced

(1/3) > >>

Nomad:
You mentioned that you've reduced the money in the game because someone ended it with a spare 20 grand.
What difficulty were they playing on?

Daithi:
It was on Vigilante, and without the investor perk. Do you think the cuts are too severe? I played for quite a few hours on hard-boiled and found had enough, but not excessive amounts of cash. There's also the ability to unload bullets in this update, which will reduce the amount that needs to be spent.

Nomad:
It sounds like it's fine. You've had a play.
I haven't had a chance to really test it because I continued my existing game. I was just wondering.
Unloading will be so helpful. Previously I've been using Hotloaded and normal ammo to force a gun to unload. I was doing that a LOT, so this is a welcome addition.

Daithi:
That's my take, but let me know if you think have cut down cash too much - you were doing that for unloading? master of micro :)

Nomad:
Oh yeah... I was constantly unloading every rifle I found and selling it with 1 bullet left in it. PITA

I had to do it, otherwise I would have run out of ammo because my whole team is using the same ammo. The shop never stocks up enough to supply me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version