Vigilantes > Resolved Bugs

Swapping out an upgraded rifle issue

(1/4) > >>

Nomad:
I had some Raskol 94s with all the level 1 upgrades on it on two characters.
Then I bought some Raskol 148s. I swapped them in. Then I went to upgrade them and found that it was showing that all the level 1 upgrades are done.
HOWEVER they are the base Raskols. I have a Raskol on another member which has all the level 1 upgrades and it holds more ammo and does more damage.
I CANNOT upgrade the Raskols on those two characters as the game thinks it's already done.

Nomad:
I just went up against Danger level 3 Survivalists... and got three Raskol 148s.
All of them have base damage, capacity, etc. I tried upgrading them in my base inventory (figuring that the problem was that I swapped the weapons out) and each is showing them having all level 1 upgrades without the benefits.

Daithi:
Thanks for reporting this. Was figuring the chances of getting the crafting system to work completely bug free wasn't all that good, but I was hoping :)

Nomad:
Same deal with the Nobuki Samurai.
Sam has one and all level 1 upgrades are done.
Just took out a Survivalist Lieutenant and found another few. I haven't moved them. They're in the base inventory. They are all thinking they have the level 1 upgrades (without the benefits). So, swapping out an upgraded weapon isn't the problem.

Nomad:
The second round of rifle upgrades appear to be behaving themselves (I even tried to break it by switching weapons in and out).
This *may* be because I already owned all the rifles. I'll have to check a newly looted one and see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version