Author Topic: [Low Priority] Revealing intel on lieutenants simultaneously  (Read 430 times)

ushas

(v26, linux)

Emilia was sent to a churcher lieutenant mission, in meanwhile we gathered intel up to 100% on all churcher lieutenants through interrogation. When her mission ends it says she revealed intel on church lieutenant but in fact it added % to a Mafia lieutenant.

Tried to send allies after a church lieutenant afterwards (the game still allows it even though there is no more intel to gain), then they brought back intel on Mafia or Survivalist lieutenants and this time the text was in tune with that. So my guess it that getting intel from other gangs is intended but there seems to be an issue with the post-mission text not properly reflecting that if the quota is filled during mission.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:45:44 AM by Daithi »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Revealing intel on lieutenants simultaneously
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:45:22 AM »
There's an initial check for intel availability (all gangs) at first, then when the operation completes, it checks for intel, starting with requesting gang, and randomly trying to find the intel from other gangs if not available. Have spent an hour hunting this down at this point. Gut feeling is that the combination of causing no problems, being a text only issue and an edge case, and that it would be better to shelf this for now. Thanks for reporting though.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:47:04 AM by Daithi »

ushas

Re: [Low Priority] Revealing intel on lieutenants simultaneously
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 06:10:48 PM »
Hope I wasn't misleading with the description. Also came to pre-conclusion that it's only rare unimportant text issue, intel is obtained for another gang. Think I had 3 missions all uncovering church lieutenants while she was out. In case needed I have a save after the mentioned mission (as usually saving after each) where it literary takes just 2h wait for her to come back with the report.

On a side note, would be possible and desirable to gray out the specific gang selection when 100% on all its lieutenants currently reached?

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 09:37:46 AM »
Sure, send it on if you have time!

ushas

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 04:58:16 PM »
ok