Vigilantes > Resolved Bugs

[Resolved] Bug in Kurt Renko fight

(1/2) > >>

notaffiliatedwithany1:
I'm facing off against Kurt Renko using Elena Furey and the map has a few dead pathfinding squares that prevent two of my characters from ever moving from the start of the match in addition to a lot of squares around where your characters spawn that aren't passable despite there being nothing there. This is especially weird since I spawn in a 2x2 square with only half being able to move at all. The map is located in sector A0, an Outskirts square. Any leads on fixing/bug situation?

Daithi:
Hi NotAffiliatedWithany1,

Thanks for letting me know. I will look at the map to see what the problem is. Most probably, some 3d objects are incorrectly mapped onto the grid. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the problem area?

morantbay:
Just ran into the same issue. It's a couple of the starting squares under the overhang, where the characters start. So if you don't re position successfully, half your team is stuck. I have tried to add a screen shot, but I am out of patience trying to get under the ridiculous 192k max attachment size combined with the captcha fun. Hopefully the description will do.

morantbay:
Update: managed to save-n-restore my way past. If you can get a successful re-position off, all your characters can get out the dead zone. It seems to be most, if not all, the squares under the over-hang that are affected.

PS: the captcha on this forum is literally the worst ever. Two thumbs down.

Daithi:
Hey morantbay. Cheers, I'll start working on bug fixes tomorrow. This one should be easy enough to fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version