Misc > The Film Board

The October 2016 Film Thread

<< < (2/2)

Daithi:
@ Nomad: Good to know it's not up to much. Haven't watched the first one. Sounds the the sort of movie I might watch if it was on tv.

@ Nighteyes: Have heard a lot of people talking about it, but never really looked into it. Didn't realise it was a thriller, will have to check it out.

Nighteyes:
@Daithi well, depends how much thriller you see...
It can be argued it's simplky drama, but there is a lot of thriller elements use repeatedly...
Give it a spin... if you don't like it after 1-2 episodes give it up... but I'd say it's worth a chance... and besides, what else were you gonna do for those 1-2 hours?? Code a game?? :P

Nomad:

--- Quote ---@ Nomad: Good to know it's not up to much. Haven't watched the first one. Sounds the the sort of movie I might watch if it was on tv.
--- End quote ---

As far as I know, the first Jack Reacher was pretty good. People were hoping for more with this one.

Daithi:
I haven't watched any Tom Cruise movies since that one where he was going around destroying couches by jumping on them ... thought the plot was pretty thin in that one :)

alcofermbrew:
Peaky Blinders... yesterday I was listeing to OST and it's soo good ... I may give it a try, then. I was looking at the all-knowing cheekbones of Nick Cave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version