Vigilantes > Gameplay Discussion

Update 11 Plans

(1/2) > >>

Daithi:
Hi all,

Most of the time at the minute is being spent on the Kickstarter and Greenlight campaigns, but we're working on character art, and also auditioning voice actors for a new character: Cuda, a shadowy arms dealer.

We'll get back to development proper over the next few weeks. Our plans for the first updates post Kickstarter are to significantly increase the number of maps, weapons, and perks, and to re-integrate the city map and surveillance into the game. It will likely take longer than the typical 2 week update schedule, but it will be worth it : )

If you have any questions about Vigilantes, or what's coming down the line, please ask!

Daithi:
I've returned to doing a little development, this is what's happening so far:

* Added 5 new weapons of the following types: Double Barrell Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Precision Rifle, Pistol, Knife
* Added option to switch off tutorials

Nighteyes:
Got an eta on this sweet thing mamacita? ;)

Daithi:
Working on getting the keys out there first - spent a good bit of the day generating keys and getting it set up. As soon as I finish up with the Kickstarter, it's back to full time development. It's very likely the first post kickstarter will happen within a month from starting full time development. In the past I've generally updated every 2-3 weeks, but it depends on the size of the update. Have started transitioning from linear preset missions to surveillance and city map, but haven't really been able to devote a lot of time to development so far.

Nomad:
I'm looking forward to checking out update 11 when you get it out.
I've yet to play any version. I backed on Kickstarter without even trying the demo. =P
This just looks like the kind of gameplay that I think I'll like, so I'm happy to back you and wish you all the best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version