Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Resolved Bugs / Re: Bug in Kurt Renko fight
« Last post by morantbay on October 10, 2018, 10:59:23 PM »
Great stuff, really appreciate the responsiveness.
Resolved Bugs / Re: Surveillance Kit Issue
« Last post by Daithi on October 10, 2018, 11:36:34 AM »
Hey heavy artillery. Thanks for letting me know. This will be an easy fix and will take care of it in the first update. Glad you're enjoying the game :)
Resolved Bugs / [Resolved] Surveillance Kit Issue
« Last post by Heavy Artillery on October 10, 2018, 01:03:57 AM »
Greetings.  I made the surveillance kit and it increased the bypass skill instead of the surveillance skill.  The project screen text looks good ("Increases surveillance skill by 5%") but the Inventory screen text says bypass ("Increases Bypass by 5 points") and I confirmed that the character screen shows a +5 increase to the bypass skill when the surveillance kit is equipped.

Pretty minor issue and I love the game.

Thanks.
« Last post by Daithi on October 09, 2018, 10:59:50 PM »
Hey morantbay. Cheers, I'll start working on bug fixes tomorrow. This one should be easy enough to fix.
« Last post by morantbay on October 08, 2018, 05:50:18 PM »
Update: managed to save-n-restore my way past. If you can get a successful re-position off, all your characters can get out the dead zone. It seems to be most, if not all, the squares under the over-hang that are affected.

PS: the captcha on this forum is literally the worst ever. Two thumbs down.
« Last post by morantbay on October 08, 2018, 05:44:35 PM »
Just ran into the same issue. It's a couple of the starting squares under the overhang, where the characters start. So if you don't re position successfully, half your team is stuck. I have tried to add a screen shot, but I am out of patience trying to get under the ridiculous 192k max attachment size combined with the captcha fun. Hopefully the description will do.
« Last post by Daithi on October 07, 2018, 06:32:58 PM »
Hi NotAffiliatedWithany1,

Thanks for letting me know. I will look at the map to see what the problem is. Most probably, some 3d objects are incorrectly mapped onto the grid. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the problem area?
Resolved Bugs / [Resolved] Bug in Kurt Renko fight
« Last post by notaffiliatedwithany1 on October 07, 2018, 12:28:17 AM »
I'm facing off against Kurt Renko using Elena Furey and the map has a few dead pathfinding squares that prevent two of my characters from ever moving from the start of the match in addition to a lot of squares around where your characters spawn that aren't passable despite there being nothing there. This is especially weird since I spawn in a 2x2 square with only half being able to move at all. The map is located in sector A0, an Outskirts square. Any leads on fixing/bug situation?
Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Suggestions based on V29
« Last post by Daithi on September 24, 2018, 01:58:09 PM »
Hey Nomad,

I didn't get to change crouching to move AP before the release version. Am in agreement that it should be done though. I'd expect a number of post release updates, though these will focus on content and bugs, and be much smaller than updates so far. There's a very good chance this will get looked at in the first one.
Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Crime rate and non-combat encounters
« Last post by Daithi on September 18, 2018, 04:22:58 PM »
Could have been the rookie cop one. It's also downtown. Yeah, it's less than a surveillance op, time wise.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10