Author Topic: [Resolved] Minor bugs  (Read 4510 times)

Chabbrik

[Resolved] Minor bugs
« on: November 25, 2016, 11:48:10 AM »
Hey Daithi,

I just did a morning playthrough of the Alpha build and want to report some minor bugs observed.

It is not possible to disable tutorial. Maybe it could be an option in the game settings

Tweak - Adrenaline perk. As it stands now, it is not very useful perk. Perhaps adding cool down period instead of losing turn would make it more attractive.

Concussive blow - comma missing between two prerequisites

Increasing toughness creates a wound - If I increase toughness stat, the max health increases, but the current health does not.

Hot loading bug - high caliber bullets and shotgun shells produce x1, not x10, as small and medium caliber. I presume, it is just a programming typo, since otherwise hotloading those bullets is really expensive affair.

Tweak - I think medical supplies ingredient could be reduced in price, as it stands now, the improvement is not really worth the cost.

Tweak - have a max of first aid items that is possible to carry at the same time. It will increase the value of more advanced healing items.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:45:56 PM by Daithi »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Minor bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 03:29:42 PM »
Hey Chabbrik,

Thanks for the feedback, very helpful. Here are some notes on your reported bugs:

- Tutorial can be disabled in version 11, which is currently being worked on

- Adrenaline may be useful for making an extra attack on a dangerous enemy, to prevent them attacking, but I accept its uses are very situational. If it could be activated without losing a turn, it would have to provide a much lower AP bonus. If the player had to activate it every 3 turns, for every character, it might start to seem like a chore - so would have to think about how it would be implemented.

- Noted, will fix this for V11

- Thanks, yes definitely an error with hotloading, will fix that for V11.

- There hasn't been a lot of balancing on shop items so far, will take a look at price of medical supplies.

- Will look at this. Am expecting to add a weight system fairly soon, so this might be another way of increasing value of higher level trauma kits.

Thanks again for the feedback, Chabbrik!