Author Topic: Old saves have an issue  (Read 16168 times)

Nomad

Old saves have an issue
« on: March 07, 2017, 07:55:57 AM »
Old saves initially shows the character stats as garbage. Moving to another character clears it up.
But... menu items like Resume, Save Game, Load Game and Options no longer work.

I started a new game to test it out and it appears to be working fine (so probably doesn't need a fix, but perhaps let people know there may be compatibility issues with previous saves).

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Old saves have an issue
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:06:22 PM »
Hey Nomad, thanks for the info. Yeah, a lot of additional data needed to be saved in this version, so that's where the problem lies. Will do!

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 11:26:53 AM »
Worth noting that saves are generally not compatible between versions. This depends on whether additional/different data is saved in new version. Saves being broken will happen less frequently as the game reaches its final state.

victhegreek

The game never seems to finish
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 10:22:57 AM »
Hi I have been playing Vigilantes over a long period of time. I have wiped out all the gang leaders destroyed all the rackets fully investigated all the areas but the game never seems to complete. My one save has gone through a number of game updates, Could this be the reason?

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:37:30 PM »
Hi victhegreek! Welcome! The reason is that right now, there is no ending. The ending will be added in Version 30. Then, the game will end when you defeat all bosses.