Author Topic: [Resolved] General Arms Patriot weapon upgrade  (Read 4571 times)

Nomad

[Resolved] General Arms Patriot weapon upgrade
« on: January 18, 2017, 01:06:16 PM »
I tried upgrading one.
It now says the ammo capacity is 7 but I can only hold 6. I've tried the "Reload Weapons" button and I've tried dragging ammo onto the gun.

I suspect that it's an error and should read 6 as it's a cylinder handgun and it's not like the cylinder can get larger and still fit in the gun.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:48:24 PM by Daithi »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: General Arms Patriot weapon upgrade
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:27:20 PM »
Thanks, Nomad. Will take a look at this one, it's likely something quite minor.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »
You've turned up quite a few bugs, Nomad. Thanks for all the help, it allows me to focus more on development, which means more features and content in the long run. Am currently working on adding a cone of fire for shotgun. By itself it's not overly difficult, but when it has to play nice with quite a few other systems, it gets tricky. Let me know if anything else comes up, and have a good day!

Nomad

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 02:07:23 PM »
No problems.
You're welcome.

As far as the reloading of the weapon. After going out in the field (and running out of ammo for both characters with upgraded Patriots) when I got back to base they reloaded with 7 rounds.
Looks like the reload was only an issue when they went from 6 to 7. The game counted them as being already fully loaded (because they were both fully loaded when upgraded).

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 02:48:12 PM »
The initial issue has been fixed - i didn't mark it as such at the time. Noticed ap wasn't being updated on manual reload, nor was the weapon's ammo count in the bottom left of screen - fixed these too.