Author Topic: Character screen shows current Health as Max Health.  (Read 5722 times)

Nomad

Character screen shows current Health as Max Health.
« on: January 18, 2017, 12:04:15 PM »
The Health at the bottom under the character portrait on the Character Screen shows 30/30 in my case. If you look in Sam's DERIVED STATS it shows he is 30/45.
This isn't so bad for the other characters as when you switch to the 'Manage your team' screen you see their Health on a bar.
It's just the Character Screen that displays it incorrectly.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Character screen shows current Health as Max Health.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 12:23:45 PM »
Cheers, I think this is as intended. The display under the portrait show current health / current max health, whereas the derived stat shows current max health (which is max health - max hp penalty) / max health

Nomad

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 01:03:30 PM »
Then I don't understand what current health / current max health actually is.
Is this for when you are taking damage in the field? Because in the base, they are always the same number.... err... that I've noticed.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 01:25:16 PM »
It may not be the best naming convention, but this was what the variables are called. Here's a bit more info

Current Health = if reaches 0, character is dead. Is restored after battle
Current Max HP = maximum HP the character can currently have. Is Max HP - Max HP Penalty (which is increased as you take damage and reduced by resting)
Max HP = The theoretical maximum HP the character can have, determined by toughness, level, and perks.