Author Topic: More time to implement new features (Kickstarter video)  (Read 3957 times)

Nomad

More time to implement new features (Kickstarter video)
« on: March 11, 2017, 01:28:40 AM »
From your Kickstarter video.
I love the idea of the base development. I'm all for things to spend our hard won cash on.
More items/item progression is another thing I like. Eg: unlocking/finding/buying better weapons/gear over time.
Non-combat missions will be nice variety.

All of the stuff you said sounded great, but you asked for what features we particularly liked.
I like all of it, but I'm more enthusiastic about the above (not that I ONLY want the above implemented or will be upset if it isn't).
I'll be happy for whatever extra you are able to add.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: More time to implement new features (Kickstarter video)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 11:38:15 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, Nomad! Code has been added to support non combat missions already and base development and is as close to definite as you can get without falling in. Just waiting on the illustrations and I'll add the feature. There will also be lots more items, and I promise I'll enhance the current loot system.

I think combat mission variety is going to be important, so I started on the mission where you have to prevent enemies fleeing (handy that enemy fleeing was added in last update, you'd almost swear there's method behind the madness  :)