Author Topic: [Resolved] Bags on the ground can be looted again (v14)  (Read 3381 times)

usha

[Resolved] Bags on the ground can be looted again (v14)
« on: March 23, 2017, 12:21:51 AM »
A bag on the ground can be looted 'indefinitely' under certain circumstances (if it contains some stack of items?).

I'm not entirely sure about this but I think the issue can be consistently reproduced when the original bag contains countable stuff in a stack (like ammo) and  specifically if I drag all that by mouse to the character's directory and confirm the transfer items dialog -> then the bag stays on the ground and new content is generated next time I open the inventory screen again (though probably only that countable part of the content is regenerated). It works like this both during and after combat.

When I loot the bag's content using 'take all' button or gradually by shift + click, the backpack once emptied normally disappears as I would expect to happen. If I drag by mouse countable item which is present in the amount of 1, I think it also doesn't happen. -> so perhaps the bug is related to the transfer items dialog mentioned above?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 04:21:33 PM by Daithi »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Bags on the ground can be looted again (v14)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 06:26:29 PM »
Thanks for the detailed info on reproducing. Inventory is a problematic area in general, but I'll tackle this next.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Resolved] Bags on the ground can be looted again (v14)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 04:22:00 PM »
Fixed, much obliged!