Author Topic: [Resolved] Map issues: Suburbs1  (Read 3419 times)

ushas

[Resolved] Map issues: Suburbs1
« on: April 23, 2017, 09:28:13 PM »
(linux, v15)
  • Enemy unable to flee the map: I had a regular encounter with church folks here and when it was a time for an enemy who reached the edge to flee the map it freezes at his turn. Reload.

• Some floor tiles (on other maps might too) are positioned above the level the shotgun cone is, see the attached picture. I'm unaware any other issues with those tiles. So if you're planning to do some pass on the shotgun cone graphics - perhaps making it slightly transparent? - I wouldn't shy from upping its elevation as well at the time.

• There is a minor clipping issue: cover icon too deep (thus not shown), the front of one of the houses.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 11:57:33 AM by Daithi »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Fix Required] Map issues: Suburbs1
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 10:31:05 AM »
Thanks ushas. I'll try to recreate the flee issue. I have an idea of what it might be. You're right on the cone issue, i'll fix that up and nail down the cover issue.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Fix Required] Map issues: Suburbs1
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:57:09 AM »
Resolved all except flee issue. Added code to force enemies to flee, and they managed to do so without a crash. Will keep an eye out for it in testing - if it happens again, please send me on the log file - might provide a clue.