Author Topic: [Check Fixed] Map issues: DowntownMed5  (Read 985 times)

ushas

[Check Fixed] Map issues: DowntownMed5
« on: April 27, 2017, 09:57:52 PM »
      (v15, linux)

• Part of the wall structure is slightly shifted so the cover isn't visible on one side at some of the pillars.

• There is also one hole in the walls and an unit can go through that instead going around (see the third pic.)

• There is something problematic about those accessible areas inside the building blocks. The last four pictures show some issues with that:
        • An enemy (red silhouette) was able to shoot Sam through the building (I think she shouldn't have LOS).
        • When I turn on the cone of a shotgun I cannot get LOS for units inside even when visually it looks like a straight line (see the next two images). I'm not sure about the other firearms. Once you step into that area (under the roof) you get the LOS suddenly.
        • One of the middle walls are passable through (possibly a side effect of a clipping) See the last picture.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 04:00:59 PM by Daithi »

ushas

Re: Map issues: DowntownMed5
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 09:59:26 PM »
The rest of the pictures.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Map issues: DowntownMed5
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 09:01:33 AM »
Cheers for these - the pictures will make it much easier to track down the issues.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Fix Req] Map issues: DowntownMed5
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 04:00:46 PM »
Fixed cover indicator issues, and fixed the hole in the wall. Need to test that firing and cone of fire issues fixed. Haven't been able to do anything with the character being able to walk through pillar will look at it later.