Author Topic: [Resolved] Survivalist flee strategic mission  (Read 4609 times)

Nomad

[Resolved] Survivalist flee strategic mission
« on: May 08, 2017, 04:21:33 AM »
I had the break down at the end tell me that 3/4 fleeing people were stopped.
I never saw a fourth. Any person with the fleeing icon on their portrait along the top of the screen (initiative order) was gunned down.
Not sure what happened.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:14:56 PM by Daithi »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Feedback - Survivalist flee strategic mission
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 11:48:52 AM »
Cheers for the info. I'll move this to bugs forum as something to keep an eye out for. The new mission types are fairly new, and relatively untested, so issues are probable.

Nomad

Flee mission - 1/2 success
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 03:31:41 AM »
Just wondering whether this was an issue or not.
I was doing a fleeing mission. I had a turn and did some serious damage to the Survivalists. They had a turn and one tried to flee. I had a turn and killed them all.

Then I got the following Operation Debriefing:

3 incapacitated and 1 killed (Elena, of course).
Zero fled.

Strategic Objectives show 1/2 and 240.
Now... the 1 is the fleeing guy I took down. I assume there was supposed to be a second Survivalist coming out of the building and fleeing, but I killed the last man on the field and ended the mission before he could come out.
What's the 240? If I'd waited and killed the second fleeing person, would I have gotten 480? Is that number important?
Is taking down 1 of 2 bad? Does it care?

I got zero reputation for the mission. Was that because I took everyone down too quickly? Or was it because Elena killed one dude?

Also, why is there a question mark under Danger Level? It was 3 when I went in. I knew that. I had that intel. It's now dropped down to 2, but I'm not sure why the debriefing has a question mark.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:33:37 AM by Nomad »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Flee mission - 1/2 success
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »
Looks like some info isn't being set properly. Will move into bugs and have a look at it.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Investigate] Survivalist flee strategic mission
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 12:14:43 PM »
Missions will no longer end when there are still enemies to be spawned, almost certainly the cause of the missing enemies. I've also added more information on the victory details, (in this case the 240 was a cash bonus).