Author Topic: [Fix Req] Audio options not used on the launch  (Read 4289 times)

ushas

[Fix Req] Audio options not used on the launch
« on: May 09, 2017, 01:48:03 AM »
(v16, linux)

How to reproduce: Set the audio volume all the way down and save the settings. Quit the game completely and start again. The initial splash screen and the main screen will play the music even when the volume was saved at zero.

Going to the settings, rising volume+save and then lower the volume down again will force the game to take into account the settings and stop playing.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:16:58 AM by Daithi »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Fix Req] Audio options not used on the launch
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 09:17:20 AM »
Yeah, this one has been around for a while. Will fix it some of these days!

Nomad

Menu music present on loading after being previously turned down
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 03:02:31 AM »
Here's an unusual, low priority oddity.
My daughter watches children's shows on youtube on my second monitor while I play. So, I turn off the music and sound for the game.
I started up the game and went into the Options menu and saw that the music and sound were already turned off (sliders all the way to the left). However, when I went to go load my game my daughter started complaining. I checked the headphones and sure enough, the music was playing at full volume.
I went back to the Options menu and moved the slider off of full left, then back to full left and the music went away.

It looks like it might not be checking the music settings on load. Just guessing.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 03:22:53 PM »
Ha, that's nice :) This is one of those things that's been lingering, but since it's interrupting your daughter's TV time, the priority has been upgraded to super-ultra, and it's now fixed.

Nomad

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 04:42:23 AM »
LMAO...
Awesome. Thanks.  =D