Author Topic: Feedback - What do you like?  (Read 4359 times)

Nomad

Feedback - What do you like?
« on: May 25, 2017, 02:06:05 AM »
It doesn't matter what version you've played or when you played it.
Feedback is particularly helpful during the development of any project.
It doesn't matter if someone has already pointed out the feature(s) that you like, consider it extra votes.

What are some of the things that you like about Vigilantes?

My current experience is V16.
I really like:
  • the loot system after a battle. The screen where you roll, based on your skills, to find extra loot stashed about the place.
  • the character progression system. I really like the increase of skills through use.
  • the level of zoom available.

I like:
  • the option of being able to set the camera to follow the action, or do nothing and let you manually see what you want.
  • mousing over the initiative portraits and highlighting which enemy you are looking at. I also like being able to right-click on the initiative portrait to have the camera take you to the selected character/enemy.

I'm looking forward to:
  • being able to upgrade the home base.
  • having more/better loot to find.

I'm positive that I've forgotten some things but that will do for now.
Throw your opinion into the mix. It doesn't matter if it is different, or contradicts mine. We don't all have to like the same things.  =)

There's a "What don't you like" or "What do you want to see improved" thread over here:
http://timeslipsoftworks.com/forum/index.php/topic,275.0.html
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:19:00 AM by Nomad »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Feedback - What do you like?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 10:36:44 AM »
Thanks for setting up this thread, it's good to get an idea what's working and what isn't. If I get a bit of extra space in an update, will add a few more items for you to play around with.

Nomad

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 02:19:27 PM »
Oooh... I like items.  =)

Nomad

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 03:49:18 AM »
I like the home base upgrades. They're excellent money sinks, but not in the MMO-kind of way. They actually give you a benefit.