Author Topic: [Resolved] Map: Bunker1 - minor issues  (Read 4356 times)

ushas

[Resolved] Map: Bunker1 - minor issues
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:58:03 AM »
(v18, linux)

There are some minor clipping issues on the map, see attached images.

Originally wanted to leave this to Nomad, but then I would forget later if not reported. Surely there will be clippings in the future.

Btw. haven't realized how big the map is. Is this going to be the main facility?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:19:38 AM by Daithi »

Nomad

Re: Map: Bunker1 - minor issues
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 07:57:18 AM »
Originally wanted to leave this to Nomad, but then I would forget later if not reported. Surely there will be clippings in the future.
lol... glad you reported it. I haven't seen a facility yet.
I'm trying to maintain a balance between testing and playing. I don't want to burn out on testing and then lose interest by the time the game is more complete. I still want to keep a level of enjoyment. I like this game and I don't want to lose that. =)
Barring some game-breaking bugs, I expect I'll hit facilities when I play the next version.

ushas

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 03:57:00 PM »
lol... glad you reported it. I haven't seen a facility yet.
I'm trying to maintain a balance between testing and playing. I don't want to burn out on testing and then lose interest by the time the game is more complete. I still want to keep a level of enjoyment. I like this game and I don't want to lose that. =)
Barring some game-breaking bugs, I expect I'll hit facilities when I play the next version.
Yeah, me too, as dead tell no tales anyway.:)
I see what you mean. Good plan!  I joined Pillars of eternity beta and was burned out when it finally came out. Luckily they went for steam-only beta-patching so reporting was out of question for me. In the end, it was like a year after the release when first played. Win-win after all.

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 10:19:25 AM »
All fixed! Yeah, this is where it will all go down with the survivalists. The map will likely be a little more fleshed out in terms of decoration. Facilities and gang leaders can now be found through interrogation now. Hopefully will be able to get the rest of the racket maps ready for V20.

Totally understand what you mean about over playing the game. Hope you'll be able to enjoy the final release. It's kind of a similar situation with developing a game, since you know how everything works and worked on it for 1000s of hours, you can't really play it as a game.