Author Topic: Level 3 Mafia map with High Wealth had no weapons  (Read 4729 times)

Nomad

Level 3 Mafia map with High Wealth had no weapons
« on: August 20, 2017, 08:13:19 AM »
Just curious. I'm used the the Mafia having pistols and switching to fists when they get close.
I'm playing Danger 3 Mafia maps. Both have High Wealth. The first map, one guy must have had a pistol because he dropped it (actually... I might have found it in the loot roll after).
The next map, none appear to have weapons. They're all running into my guns to try and punch us.

I've revealed the whole map and played a ton of fights, so it's not like it's early days and they just haven't gotten around to equipping yet. Are they waiting for a facility? I would have taken them on earlier if I'd known they weren't going to be armed.

Edit: Ahh... one tougher guy at the back has a rifle of some kind. Did 20 damage to my armoured Elena. Then one of the others ran up to Elena and forgot to end her turn. I'll add that to my current list of "enemy failed to end their turn".
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 08:17:18 AM by Nomad »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Level 3 Mafia map with High Wealth had no weapons
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 03:22:22 PM »
The mafia can have an unarmed loadout - in which they should get a better melee weapon. There are holes in the item database at present which might account for them not having a weapon - unusual, but not impossible that they mostly could have gotten this  loadout.

Nomad

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 05:47:10 AM »
Ok... no worries.  =)
I just expected them to have more and bigger guns.  =)

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:55:15 AM »
As a general rule, they should. I think it's something to keep an eye on... the idea that they all picked the unarmed loadout is possible, but there could be an issue here too.