Author Topic: How can I meet more allies after I had some from city info ?  (Read 5976 times)

ny70012

How can I meet more allies after I had some from city info ?
« on: February 05, 2018, 02:02:50 PM »
How can I meet more allies after I had some from city info?

THX for your reply~

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: How can I meet more allies after I had some from city info ?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 03:25:08 PM »
Hey, ny70012, and welcome. Just click on the "show city info" button in the city map, that will reveal their locations. Then run a surveillance op to get their intro mission.

ny70012

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 02:38:24 PM »
Hey, ny70012, and welcome. Just click on the "show city info" button in the city map, that will reveal their locations. Then run a surveillance op to get their intro mission.

Hmm.....which means I can only get three allies in the game?

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 03:54:49 PM »
There are currently 4 allies, with 2 more on the way. There's still quite a lot of content (allies, weapons, perks, crafting options, dialogue encounters, maps) to come!

To explain a little more on the number of allies. While it would have been possible to add more, it would have come at a cost in how well defined they are: things like voiceovers, unique perks, interacting with allies in dialogue, etc. So with the option of having a larger number of less defined allies, or a smaller number of better defined ones, and a max team size of 4, the latter seemed like a better idea.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 04:13:25 PM by Daithi »

ny70012

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 12:53:02 PM »
There are currently 4 allies, with 2 more on the way. There's still quite a lot of content (allies, weapons, perks, crafting options, dialogue encounters, maps) to come!

To explain a little more on the number of allies. While it would have been possible to add more, it would have come at a cost in how well defined they are: things like voiceovers, unique perks, interacting with allies in dialogue, etc. So with the option of having a larger number of less defined allies, or a smaller number of better defined ones, and a max team size of 4, the latter seemed like a better idea.

;) Gotcha, THX!

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 03:08:10 PM »
Welcome - hope you're enjoying the game :)