Author Topic: Text corrections  (Read 3854 times)

Nomad

Text corrections
« on: September 05, 2018, 07:22:57 AM »
Inventory Help screen
Pages 2 and 3 double up info.
Everything that appears on page 3 has been tacked on to the end of page 2.

Page 4 of the Cityscape help
Add a comma after the word "all".
"Many, but not all, have a criminal presence"

Mafia bark - slippier
I assume it's meant to say "This guy's slipperier than a..." meaning he is more slippery than the thing.

"All allies lose a large amount of rep if incapacitated"
This is what Arcadi, Caia and Edgar's descriptions say, whereas Ray's description says:
"No penalties if party member incapacitated"
Should the other three say "This ally loses a large amount of rep if incapacitated"?
If so, could Ray say "No penalties if this party member is incapacitated" Or, if you're trying to keep the text on one line and the text is unique to the allies, then say "No penalties if Ray is incapacitated"

"All allies gain a small amount of rep if healed by Sam"
Not all allies have this message. Is it true for all allies, or just the ones with the message?

Insult Perk effect description
Is the critical chance increase against the character that uses Insult?
That's how it reads. Should it refer to the target rather than "this character"?

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Text corrections
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 11:22:32 AM »

"All allies lose a large amount of rep if incapacitated"
This is what Arcadi, Caia and Edgar's descriptions say, whereas Ray's description says:
"No penalties if party member incapacitated"
Should the other three say "This ally loses a large amount of rep if incapacitated"?
If so, could Ray say "No penalties if this party member is incapacitated" Or, if you're trying to keep the text on one line and the text is unique to the allies, then say "No penalties if Ray is incapacitated"

I've added this to the team screen tutorial and will add to the rotation of tips prior to combat. It applies to all, but there wasn't enough space for this. Have fixed everything else. Will leave the grammatical error in for mafia bark. Like me, he didn't know this :)