Author Topic: Update 11 Plans  (Read 7902 times)

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Update 11 Plans
« on: October 10, 2016, 05:46:05 PM »
Hi all,

Most of the time at the minute is being spent on the Kickstarter and Greenlight campaigns, but we're working on character art, and also auditioning voice actors for a new character: Cuda, a shadowy arms dealer.

We'll get back to development proper over the next few weeks. Our plans for the first updates post Kickstarter are to significantly increase the number of maps, weapons, and perks, and to re-integrate the city map and surveillance into the game. It will likely take longer than the typical 2 week update schedule, but it will be worth it : )

If you have any questions about Vigilantes, or what's coming down the line, please ask!

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: Update 11 Plans
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 02:08:40 PM »
I've returned to doing a little development, this is what's happening so far:

• Added 5 new weapons of the following types: Double Barrell Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Precision Rifle, Pistol, Knife
  • Added option to switch off tutorials

Nighteyes

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 10:44:29 PM »
Got an eta on this sweet thing mamacita? ;)

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 12:15:39 AM »
Working on getting the keys out there first - spent a good bit of the day generating keys and getting it set up. As soon as I finish up with the Kickstarter, it's back to full time development. It's very likely the first post kickstarter will happen within a month from starting full time development. In the past I've generally updated every 2-3 weeks, but it depends on the size of the update. Have started transitioning from linear preset missions to surveillance and city map, but haven't really been able to devote a lot of time to development so far.

Nomad

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 01:50:00 PM »
I'm looking forward to checking out update 11 when you get it out.
I've yet to play any version. I backed on Kickstarter without even trying the demo. =P
This just looks like the kind of gameplay that I think I'll like, so I'm happy to back you and wish you all the best.

Nighteyes

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 01:58:04 PM »
No worries, No hurries...
Just excited to be here and want to help out ^^

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 06:35:58 PM »
Thanks Nomad and Nighteyes! Making good enough progress on sending out the keys, should be finished by tomorrow. Looking forward to getting back to programming! I'll keep you posted.

MaddCowQQ

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 05:58:40 PM »
I just got access to this via kickstarter.  I'm curious on if there is any sort of NDA on this or am I free to stream and help showcase the game? 

Also, where would be the best place to submit feedback, QoL, QA issues, Balance etc.. to
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:18:36 PM by MaddCowQQ »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 06:45:39 PM »
Hi MaddCowQQ. Thanks for backing us. You can stream away there are no restrictions - if you are posting to youtube, I'd suggest clearing your channel for the music, which can be done by clicking the youtube button on the main menu, and entering your channel url.

The suggestions board in the Vigilantes category would be a good place for your feedback.