Author Topic: [Resolved] AP indicator and perks  (Read 4132 times)

ushas

[Resolved] AP indicator and perks
« on: April 23, 2017, 09:38:20 PM »
(v15, linux)
AP indicator is also bugged for some perks that situationally add AP: Nocturnal and Adrenaline.

How to recreate:
  1. On character turn during night with Nocturnal perk, or activate Adrenaline;
  2. The AP indicator shows probably the right number of squares (when activating adrenaline the mouse perhaps needs to move first to trigger the update);
  3. Go into character screen -> AP numbers are not updated when any of the above perks are active;
  4. Go back into battle and observe that the AP indicator is redrawn back into character screen numbers (perhaps only MaxAP stat is problem here);
  5. When spending AP though, it seems to me that the game uses the proper bigger number of AP even when AP indicator shows less squares.

The reason why reporting this outside the AP indicator thread is the suggestion for the solution:
Can all the currently active perks update the character screen numbers? My guess is if the change is reflected in the character dataset that is called for the character sheet, it will also properly show the AP indicator squares even when it's being redrawn. But I also think that it would be nice to see the character sheet up to date in general.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:50:05 PM by Daithi »

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Fix Req] AP indicator and perks
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 10:38:11 AM »
Thanks ushas, will take a look!

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Fix Req] AP indicator and perks
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 12:49:53 PM »
Fixed.