Author Topic: [Nomad - Can you help?] Enemy not releasing his turn  (Read 27051 times)

Daithi

• Global Moderator
Re: [Nomad - Can you help?] Enemy not releasing his turn
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2017, 01:22:39 PM »
Np then. But in case you're truly worried or anything, I won't do any such thing.

Finally, for some time (from approx like ingame 14 Aug on Vigilante) I was also getting Mafia bugged at close as you described guys. It become tricky to do any mission against those two factions. So I'm battling mostly survivalists now. On yesterday's mission looted "Unarmed" on their lvl2 facility. Had no show stoppers with them, but thought I would rather mention if something.

Ha, was just having fun (but a little worried too :)

The crash will be fixed in V20. Would suspect the unarmed item is probably a loot item (rather than something that has been dropped) and will keep it on the radar. Or maybe, it's a severed hand... Would hope to improve the loot system over next few updates, as the items are generally quite poor.

ushas

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2017, 05:38:22 PM »
I might have been joking too, but won't say in which post of two...

Yeah, we've been even attacking each other at close at places, they had no problem switching to hands. And Sam has pretty sharp knife.

Nomad

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2017, 06:45:47 PM »
Would suspect the unarmed item is probably a loot item (rather than something that has been dropped) and will keep it on the radar. Or maybe, it's a severed hand... Would hope to improve the loot system over next few updates, as the items are generally quite poor.

Hey... is it that Unarmed loot that I reported back when I first started playing? Is it an actual item and they're trying to use it?

Daithi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2017, 06:52:56 PM »
Hey... is it that Unarmed loot that I reported back when I first started playing? Is it an actual item and they're trying to use it?

Yep, same one, much to my shame. I think when it's looking for items to put in the loot containers at the end of the mission, it's pulling the unarmed weapon from the database. It's non harmful, as the item won't be added to your inventory, but will fix it when I (finally) get around to improving the loot algorithm.

Different from the additional unarmed item that mafia enemies had, and was causing a crash, that you reported.

Nomad

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2017, 12:15:04 PM »
Ahh... right. Okies.  =)